John Kwok (johnkwok@bellatlantic.net)
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 00:27:29 -0400

Is anyone else following the Cartoon Network broadcast?

Yada-yada-yada... I can't believe how much talk and how little action this series has. Almost every time there's a short MS sequence they use stock footage. And there's no real urgency to the supposed struggle of the "boy terrorists" AT ALL, since they have lost all support from the colonies. Since more than a few of them are currently captured by OZ (and Oz knows they are Gundam pilots) why don't OZ just execute them? It just does NOT make sense especially since OZ is supposed to be this ruthless organization.

If this wasn't shown daily (and shown weekly as it was in Japan) I would have lost interest a LONG time ago.