MS06ZAK@aol.com
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 18:11:22 EDT

Having completed the PG Zeta, well except for the Gun and Beam Sabers, I can truly say that this is a FLAWLESS model. IT has everything. It even has a little ruler inside of the Instruction manual to help you cut the wirecover piecs to the exact size. The transformation is ROCK solid. It is the complete opposite of the MG Zeta, this thing stays in Waverider Mode. The lighting is thought out extremely well. It works out so that only one switch is needed to control the wing lights and the dashboard lights. And of course separate switches for the head and tail binder. Unlike the PG RX-78-2 the internal metal pieces for the lighting system are set to slot in perfectly. It makes the lighting a virtual cake walk. As for the internal structure, it is well done as well. Not as overly complex as the PG RX-78-2 but not as simple as the PG Zakus. The pistons are in logical places so that they don't seem totally gratuitous. There are no parts that needed to be glued to get th!
!
em to stay properly, unlike the assemblies that hold the arms to the bodies on the PG Zaku's. All of the screws, miscellaneous electronics parts, are INDIVIDUALLY Bagged with an easy lettering system so that you don't have to guess if you can't read Japanese. Overall Construction wasn't too Easy, or to difficult. It was fun to put together without making you stress out too much. I know $200+ is a lot to spend on a model, but this one is worth it!! Hat's off to Bandai on this kit. My rating: 10 Beam Sabers out of 10!!