Charles Felts (shade_eternal@hotmail.com)
Wed, 05 Apr 2000 13:21:51 GMT

>Master Grade Gundam RX-79G 3000y

I wonder how they're going to do the leg holsters for the beam sabers?

>Master Grade Gundam RX-78 Ver. 1.5 3000y

Interesting. Think this'll look more like the PG Gundam?

>HG UC #10 Rick Dias 1200y, #11 Quebley Mk. II 1500y

Whoo hoo! Rick Dias at last! It may kill any chance of getting it as a MG,
but it'll good to have it anyway. ^_^

And the first reuse of molds for the HG-UC line is from the Quebley, eh?
Kinda odd, considering Char's Z'gok would have been the very obvious choice.

Thanks for the info! ^_^