Char Aznable (charaznable@excite.com)
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 00:14:18 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 4 Apr 2000 23:22:29 -0700, gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> You missed the FG MS-06F Zaku II, 300 yen (not exciting news,
> I must admit).

what? FGs are great, they're nice and they're cheap. you can practice on
it, modify it, and do lots of things with it without hesitating to
experiment because it is a cheap kit, but the detail is nice. I have a FG
RX-78 and I have to say it's a very-very-very nice kit to have. and I plan
on buying more and doing lots of different stuff with them, like painting it
with G-3 colors and trying my hand at battle damage. you'll be surpised by
its level of detail for it's price. don't expect much posability though
right from the box.