Tetsushi Tomonaga (tet7@yahoo.com)
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 15:23:50 -0700 (PDT)

Fuji TV has announced that the final episode will now
air on Friday 14th of April.
That means the Nagoya region which was a week behind
the Tokyo region will be the first place in Japan to
see the final episode on *Thursday 6th of April*

Viewers of the penultimate episode are slightly
suspicious that the preview of the next episode never
mentioned it being the finale, as is
customary...

Tet

PS: I'm having problems with my e-mail service and
mail sent aren't being delivered so I'm using Yahoo.
Please ignore my other post under the same subject
heading and I apologise in advance for the doubling up
of mail posted.