core@gundam.com
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 10:53:17 -0400 (EDT)

Enriquez, Eric wrote:
> Can someone translate that web page please......
>
> MS06ZAK@aol.com wrote:
> > Hard to say. Honestly to me it looks like someone modified the
> > original 1/100 kit. I mean it seems to have the exact same
> > proportions, head, fin fannels, etc.

Hmm, I can't translate the whole thing, but I understand enough Japanese
to tell you unequivocally that this is NOT a new MG, it's indeed the 1/100
Nu Gundam modified. There's a mention of a Dengeki Hobby article, but I
can't tell if this one was done _after_ an example from DH or _as_ an
example for DH. My guess is the latter.

Name: Core
Patient ID: #1
Condition: Critical