SiberioS@aol.com
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 21:22:13 EDT

<< speaking about Gundam games, I want this one. I think it's a simulator.
 but no way am I gonna buy a Dreamcast just for this game (I'd rather save up
 for a PS2). I do hope they release a PC version of this, not just a port, I
 mean, take advantage of the PC's 3D power, like Voodoo or TNT. anyone got
 news on this if they plan to? >>

Considering the fact that the PC Gaming market is almost non-existant in
Japan, and since that's the only place where such a product could be
produced, I highly doubt it. All I know is that I have a Dreamcast, and I'm
definitely going to buy this game the moment it comes out, after getting
Giren's Greed of course :)