Chaos025@aol.com
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 17:10:11 EDT

In a message dated 4/3/00 1:59:05 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
johnny_raiden@hotmail.com writes:

> If you want 1/220 why don't you use
> the Action Figures that were recently
> released.. I have some of those for 0083
> that were all less than 10$ a piece.

Not the same quality, nor the same fun it modeling. The resin kits you put
together yourself, while the action figures are just toys. Now don't get me
wrong, I love using models for role-playing and table top gaming, and MSiA
and Yukata figs are awesome because they are cheap, painted, and ready to go
from their packaging. But I really enjoy building model kits, and resin kit
especially. When I can, I will be purchasing the 1/220 Dendrobium Orchis
resin kit, and enjoy it's construction.

SJ

EXO Mechanical Editor & GearHead
http://exogear.speckworld.com

(Call 1-800 SAY GAME for all your gaming needs!)