Chaos025@aol.com
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 15:01:00 EDT

In a message dated 4/1/00 4:34:06 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
ubik@austin.rr.com writes:

> As I will soon be getting a Dendrobium, I wanted to get a 0083 era GM
> or two, to accompany it on it's diorama sortie. So the question is,
> does anyone out there have a 1/220 Powered GM, GM Quel, or GM Custom
> they might be looking to part with. My first preference is the
> Powered GM, but as I have no 1/220 0083 era GMs whatsoever, I am
> looking around for whatever I can find at this late date.

I have one 1/220 Powered GM, one 1/220 GM Cannon, and three 1/220 Gebera
Tetras, all from the first run of resins. I believe that there is a new run
that just came out for this series.

SJ

EXO Mechanical Editor & GearHead
http://exogear.speckworld.com

(Call 1-800 SAY GAME for all your gaming needs!)