Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Mon, 03 Apr 2000 10:35:37 -0700

Char Aznable wrote:

> speaking about Gundam games, I want this one. I think it's a simulator.

I haven't played the full game, but there is a demo on this months issue of the
official dreamcast magazine disc.

It seems to be the best gundam action game on any platform! They took the best
qualities from the Blue Destiny games on Saturn, and significantly improved many
of them! for once you really get the "feeling" of piloting an MS! Its pretty fun
just to stomp around blowing up: cars, trees, light posts, and buildings, with
your head Vulcans. ^_^

Anybody know how many missions there are? There had better be more than five!
that was my biggest gripe with Blue Destiny.

---Brett Jensen