WooJin (leew5@earthlink.net)
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 18:50:54 -0400

Well..I guess I should help you fill out some of the blanks ^^ (You knew
this was coming, right? :P)

On the menu list, under the view lists menu

7-The amount of money you get each turn by trading
9-The amount of materials you get each turn by trading

Spy Menu

2-Overall Enemy Information Level (Anywhere from E to S, I blieve)
3-Learn Enemy Movements(how many units are in each area)
4-Learn enemy development information (raise your enemy tech level)

Diplomacy Menu Part II

1-Cease Fire
2-Attack Enemy Area(you pay money for them to attack an area you both can
attack)

2-Voices on/off
7-Auto Battle on/off

Unit Summary

5-Fatigue(I think)
6-Morale

Overall, good job! I think I'll be buying the Complete Guide by Famitsuu
sometime soon actually..I know it has errors but It's still the best one out
there....

WooJin Lee woojin@rpgfan.com
RPGFan Editor &Message Board Admin
http://www.rpgfan.com