James Boren (jboren@earthlink.net)
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 23:13:04 -0800

Okay, I just put up my Giren's Greed help section on Mobile Suit Arsenal

http://home.earthlink.net/~jboren/mecha/gundam.html

It needs some work. I still have to put up sections on combat, but
apart from that there are some gaps in my knowledge of this game. (it
is all those question marks!). I still have a weak grasp on diplomacy
and I'd like to put up some kind of flow chart or something
concerning the special events in the game. All though I've won the
game with both the feds and zeon, I just said yes to everything, so I
am really in the dark about these events. Any help the Mailing list
could provide will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

-James