Sun, 2 Apr 2000 21:13:05 -0700 (PDT)

--- Federico Makabenta <yenm@iconn.com.ph> wrote:

> Is there a list of all the Unifive figures available
> anywhere?

Take a look at the following 4 links, with all 16 0083
figures taken from UniFive (Japan) and eHobbyland's
catalog:

"Part 1" (UniFive's catalog) - inc GP-01 + Core
Fighter, Powered GM, Zaku F2 (space colors), and Zaku
F2 (desert colours):

http://www1e.mesh.ne.jp/UNI5/media/items/gun_p1.html

"Part 2" (UniFive's catalog) - inc GP-02, GM Custom
(Titans colors), GM Kai (space colors), and GM Kai
(ground colours):

http://www1e.mesh.ne.jp/UNI5/media/items/gun_p2.html

"Part 3" (from eHobbyland's catalog) - inc. GM Cannon
II, GP-01Fb, Cima's Gelgoog Marine, and mass-prod
Gelgoog Marine:

http://www.ehobbyland.com/FIG-0083-1316.jpg

"Part 4" (UniFive's catalog) - inc GP-03S, Gerbera
Tetra, Dom Tropen, and Dom Tropen (desert colours):

http://www1e.mesh.ne.jp/UNI5/media/items/83sm.html

You can see bigger photos and ordering details from
eHobbyland:

http://www.ehobbyland.com/Yutaka.html

> Are these things out of print? If so, how long? I
> saw some on sale here in the Philippines. I'll try
> ask the store if they can dig up more of these for >
me.

None of these are out of print; they are all commonly
available, but do expect popular figures like GP-02
and Cima's Gelgoog Marine sell out very fast. You
should be able to order any of them without problems
at your local model/toy shops. Alternatively, you can
order them from eHobbyland (email inquiry); HLJ used
to stock a few of them, but I've checked today only
the Zaku F2 (desert colors) is available.

Hope this helps,

Nightingale.