Char Aznable (charaznable@excite.com)
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 19:29:31 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 02 Apr 2000 19:14:07 -0700, gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> Actually, I asked Relic themselves (kinda personal friends of mine) and
> they basically said they initially wanted HW to be customizable and they
> believe it be more beneficial than harmful to their company. However,
the
> way they programmed HW is a slight mixed up and made it so it wouldn't be
> hackable for cheating. If they had the resources, they would create
> development tools for mods but they don't have the time for it. At first
> suggested making a Macross mod for HW and they thought it was a good
idea,
> though they didn't want to release their inhouse tools to me. hehehe
>
> Cam Sys made SC modifiable for the gaming community, and is what made
> Gundam Century possible for me and the public. I recently had an
interview
> with Relic; about a month ago, and I'm still waiting on the answer.
> Chances look good, but they believe my skills are a bit too versatile and
> just need a modeller/animator; over pay me maybe? ^^;;

hey! I really loved Gundam Century. any plans on finishing it?

too bad Homeworld cannot be customized. maybe with the release of the
expansion pack? because I heard a different company will be making the
expansion pack, is it true? maybe that will make way for an editor or some
sort.

with the release of Gundam Wing in the US, do you guys think there will be
Gundam PC games? or at least more english Gundam PSX games?