SiberioS@aol.com
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 21:10:49 EDT

<< hey, anyone here played Homeworld? coz I was just wondering if it can be
 modified into something like the Universal Century Gundam total conversion
 for Starcraft, because I think the Homeworld engine would make a very nice
 Gundam game >>

I don't think so, due to the fact that customizing a game with 2D rendered
sprites is a hell of a lot easier then modifying a game to accept new 3D
models. Personally I'd rather see such a conversion for a game like Tiberian
Sun.