Tomonaga (Tomonaga@xtra.co.nz)
Mon, 03 Apr 2000 11:37:32 +1200

Looking through Yahoo Japan Auctions I found pics of the following
Tsukuda Gundam Simulation games.

These are more advanced than the 'Bandai release' but the lineage is
obvious. Some of the links only show the box art but others show the
bits and pieces that come with the game. It seems Tsukuda Hobby
regularly released Gundam games until the late 80s.

I think most of the 0079 ones were released in 1981.

I also added the games that were produced but are not on auction at the
moment (there maybe others that are not on this list).

0079 Close Fight http://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/7988127
0079 Jabrow
0079 Solomon http://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/8047176
0079 White Base http://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/8201979
0079 Texas Colony
0079 A-Bao-A Qu http://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/8168905
0079 Last Fight http://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/7970990

Z Titans http://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/10122447
Z Green Noah 1 - my browser crashed and when I tried to find it again,
it was no longer listed in the auction.
Z AEUG
Z Gate of Zedan

Sieg Zeon

ZZ Side One http://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/8170581

CCA http://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/10102482

Also here is a good pic of the Gashapon Duel Series 2 complete set of
ten MS http://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/6472449

Tet