jmrv (jmrv04@prtc.net)
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 13:02:53 -0100

Hola:
I am right now gathering all the data I can about the GUNDAM saga (from http://www.gundamproject.com) and I'm impressed! Not by the series themselves but for all the different series made! It will take me a lot of time to gather all the data!
I've downloaded sofar everything from the original GUNDAM to GUNDAM WING and now
I'm getting the credits for GUNDAM X.
I think I'll make a pause after I'm done with TURN A GUNDAM and continue with the rest later.
I'll give you my impressions later.
JMRV

PS:
Where I can get the blasted GUNDAM WING intro??????