Sean O'Mara (weyland_yutani@mindspring.com)
Sat, 01 Apr 2000 23:42:23 -0700

Once again I call upon those GG gurus,
I started a Zeon game today, after not playing for a while, and I'm doing
all right so far. However, I want to attack Luna II (as its the only Feddy
area left in space, along with Side 6), but whenever I try to move units
onto it, a message comes up, saying I can't. I have no idea what the
message says (waaaay too much kanj), so can anyone help me out?

Also, whenever I end my turn a yes/no window comes up, when I hit yes, the
turn ends. If I hit no, nothing happens. Anyone know what thats about?

Thanks for the help,
Sean

--
weyland_yutani@mindspring.com

"Do nothing which is of no use." -Miyamoto Musashi