Winn Sevilla (winn@nsclub.net)
Sat, 01 Apr 2000 20:31:09 +0800

Some questions about some certain psx games...

First off, about Giren's Greed and Front Mission 3... Are those games
just in plain japanese? are there no english translation? I was supposed
to buy Giren a few weeks ago, but the thought of not understanding the
game crossed my mind...

So is there a possibility that the game will be translated in english
soon? considering how gw is going on in the US, could there be a
possibility?

Also the same about Front Mission 3. I played the first game and never
got into the 2nd one, but im sure it'll be good... is the one released
now that sells in most psx shops in japanese or
english?

Now, about Macross VFX2...
The game is soooo hard to play! There's a heck of a difference from the
first game! The speed controls are different and so is the gameplay... i
just hit what i can... and i can't get past through the first stage...
how do i really defeat the X-1?

Anybody here have a guide on how to play the game? cheats? movies? VF
info?