core@gundam.com
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 11:43:09 -0500 (EST)

Tomonaga wrote:
> > Er... Give them a break Tet, yeah they called the PG Zeta the "1/144
> > M3Z-006" and mislabelled a bunch of other things. But the pictures are
> > numerous and are all pretty good. I certainly appreciate their coverage.
> case ? To go all the way to Tokyo, then to the toy show, and then not to take
> pics of the real thing is a mystery to me... : )

Actually the fact that they misread MSZ-006 as M3Z-006 suggested to me
they didn't send anyone further than their parking lot. They are probably
working from the same bitmap pics that we saw (therefore no Zeta in MS
mode, and can't read the scale/full title).

BTW, some site (Action?) identified the mysterious green/brown MSIA Zaku
as Gato's, can we trust that?

Name: Core
Patient ID: #1
Condition: Medicated