James Boren (jboren@earthlink.net)
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 01:25:36 -0800

>This sounds very cool, not too expensive either.
>
>'Got another question for those Giren Greed gurus out there, how do I
>access the movies I've already seen in game? Whenever I boot up a disk the
>only option is to view the intro, but not the other movies. Does it have
>anything to do with the screen with Halo that comes up that has some text
>where you select either 'hai' or 'iie?'

yes. when you load up the game, it looks for a bit of data that tells
it what you've unlocked, (factions, movies, etc.). if it doesn't see
anything it asks you if want to start a save space. But that's not
enough to watch the movies, you have to win the game first. Then it
asks you if you want to save the new unlock data. Now you can watch
the movies you unlocked. Hope that helps.

-James