Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 23:41:04 EST

> > > But seriously. Has there ever been a fan animation project that made a
> > > Gundam hentai?
> >
> > Well, I once heard of something called Gundam 0069, but I dont know
>anything
> > more about it.
>
>0069? :)
>
>Aw c'mon, is 69 that universal that the Japanese know about it?

Paul jumps in with knowledge that would seriously disturb
many neighbors, and coworkers....

There are literary accounts going back hundreds of years
of different sexual "phrases" hell even Napoleon named
for posterity all the things Frenchmen named their genitals
in his time. However the oldest reference to 69 I have is
from England before colonial America, so pre-1600

The numbers 69 are very reminiscent of the Yin-Yang
the concept of the English words may not have dawned
on the Japanese as "sixty nine" but these two little ones
"69" are well known in any cultures.

Paul