core@gundam.com
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 23:03:29 -0500 (EST)

BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:
> In the 14th row down, scroll down. Is that a GP-03 and Orchis kit or toy? I
> know no Kanji and cannot read Japanese. Can anyone tell what this is?

That's Chinese. I can translate:
"Bandai 2000 Spring, price unknown
After Zeon MA's come the Fed MA's: 0079 G-Fighter & 0083 GP03D, there
should be 5 MA's in total. Rumors have it that Gato's AMA-X2 used at the
end of 0083 will be one of them.

The GP03 MS can seperate from the MA. G-Fighter can turn into G-Tank."

It wasn't said if these are toys, injection kits (unlikely) or resin kits.
I am waiting to see at least one more source reporting the GP03 kit/toy.

> Also, is that storage racks for the FG Gundam and HG UC Guntank and
> Guncannon? Its the 8th row down.

"Bandai 2000 Summer, price unknown
Gundam docks, looks like fun. Would be cool if the scale is 1/144 to fit
with FG and HGUC"

So it seems he (Tony Chi) is wondering about the same question. Since I
see Guncannon exchanging lower parts (Part B) with Gundam (how dare
they!?) on the tiny pictures on the left, and I think I see 6 red and blue
pixels that just might be a core block... I would guess these are not
HGUC and FG models, nor MSiA, but a new line of toys or model kits.

BTW there's nothing on this page that says rows 8 and 14 are from the
Tokyo toy show. In fact, row 10 explicitly mentioned Tokyo toy show, so
the implication is that the other rows are not from the toy show.

Name: Core
Patient ID: #1
Condition: Critical