core@gundam.com
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 22:22:06 -0500 (EST)

Federico Makabenta wrote:
> But seriously. Has there ever been a fan animation project that made a
> Gundam hentai? Something like Eva X - or the Rayearth one? I figure there
> must be at least some Doujinshi on this - and there are ecchi pics of the
> Gundam girls on the web.

You can probably find a lot more GWing yaoi than ecchi Gundam. Gundam
Girls and Gundam Ladies are pretty sexy, and I've never seen anything
harder than those.

Trust me I am no prude, but frankly some of the Eva doujinshi are just a
little disturbing. And considering so many of the Gundam's characters are
young kids, I am kind of thankful that ecchi Gundam doesn't get much
harder then Gundam Lady.

Name: Core
Patient ID: #1
Condition: Critical