Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 19:13:23 -0800

> is there like an official DVD release of Char's Counterattack in Japan?
and
> if there is, are there english subtitles?

According to tokyopop.com, the following gundam dvd's are available in japan
(none of them have english subtitles)

Gundam 0080 War in Pocket V1 by Bandai
TOKYOPOP Price: $76.00
-- 86 Mins Region Code 2

Gundam 0080 War in Pocket V2 by Bandai
TOKYOPOP Price: $76.00
-- 96 Mins; Region Code 2

Gundam 0083 Stardust Memory 1 by Bandai
TOKYOPOP Price: $97.00
-- 120 Mins

Gundam 0083 Stardust Memory 2 by Bandai
TOKYOPOP Price: $75.00
-- 90 Mins

There may be more, but that was the only import DVD site I could think of
off the top of my head.

> also, is Anime Village releasing DVD copies of the Gundam movie trilogy,
> 0083, and 0080? I'm sure future releases will have DVD format, but I want
> those classics in DVD.3

They haven't announced anything, no.