Char Aznable (charaznable@excite.com)
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 17:43:07 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 30 Mar 2000 15:30:50 -0800 (PST), gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> > The same dummies that gave "Armageddon" $200 million.
> >

> Exactly! What I'm trying to say is that teh dummies outweigh the
smarties.

c'mon, you can't expect everyone to like anime no matter how good we think
it is. remember, different people, different tastes. there are actually
people out there who think Gundam sucks, Macross is corny, and anime in
general is weird. don't call other people dummies just because they don't
appreciate anime.