Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 18:32:54 -0800

> On Thu, 30 Mar 2000 13:14:21 -0800, gundam@aeug.org wrote:
>
> > i've actually purcahsed a dvd on CCA, but the quality is horrible. in
> fact,
> > i cant even finish the movie because toward the end of the movie, the
dvd
> > tends to get out the sync/track, and it will force my dvd player to
> search
> > for the next sector...eventually, it will just come to a stop...
>
> is this DVD from Japan? so it has english subtitles?

It's a hong kong bootleg. You can easily get a copy off eBay, which is where
I got mine. CCA is a great show, and i'm glad i got to see it, but good lord
did
I spend too much money on it. $38US (if I woulda waited another week
I coulda got it for $25US, but even thats way too much).
The quality is insanely horrible. If you read the GML archive I reviewed
it last month, I believe.