Matthew Johnson (mjohnson1@ipass.net)
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 20:34:37 -0500

hey everybody. Just wanted to let u all know what i have for trade.

1/100 HG Epyon (unless chaos buys it)
1/144 HG EZ8 (unless chaost buys it)
1/144 Sandrock
1/144 Wing Zero
1/144 HG Tallgeese 3
1/144 Deahtscythe
SD Wing Zero
SD Deathscythe
1/144 Gundam Griepe

All I'm lookin for is ANY Final Fantasy 8 figures. These models have
been assembled and painted, but not put together in gundam form. Please
contact me ASAP if interested. These models look professionally done
and are in perfect condition. Thanks for anyone who responds.

ps, i'm desperate for FF8 toys, so I'll do good trades on these. PLEASE
EMAIL ME, I NEED TO GET RID OF THESE, I ALSO GOT GUNDAM WING EPISODES
FOR TRADE. AGAIN, I'M DESPERATE, PLEASE CONTACT ME