Sean O'Mara (weyland_yutani@mindspring.com)
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 15:43:12 -0700

This sounds very cool, not too expensive either.

'Got another question for those Giren Greed gurus out there, how do I
access the movies I've already seen in game? Whenever I boot up a disk the
only option is to view the intro, but not the other movies. Does it have
anything to do with the screen with Halo that comes up that has some text
where you select either 'hai' or 'iie?'

Thanks.

Tomonaga wrote:

> Nightingale already posted the news at the Newtype Asylum but it's not
> obvious that it is a bonus disc so I thought I mention it here.
>
> It will be released on June 29 at 2800yen.
>
> The disc requires the save data from the original game to access and
> basically adds several features to the existing game. eg start the game
> as any faction, replay unlocked movies as well as hidden ones, play
> several 'real' operations such as Odessa and Solomon, access cheat
> option - infinite money, increase the difficulty even more by limiting
> available options such as MS/MA, view personal game stats/data, Gundam
> knowledge quiz, and finally the preview movie of the upcoming SD G
> Generation 3 game.
>
> Sounds pretty much like features that should have been included with the
> original game had it all fit on one disc...
>
> Tet

Sean

--
weyland_yutani@mindspring.com

"Do nothing which is of no use." -Miyamoto Musashi