Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 07:16:47 +0800

From: David "Jojo" Wong <Macross3@excite.com>

> > > I need episodes of turn on a gundam
> > > where can I get them other than japan
> >
> > it's Turn-A Gundam, not turn on a gundam
> >

> A new hentai title!!!!

LOL... :)

But seriously. Has there ever been a fan animation project that made a
Gundam hentai? Something like Eva X - or the Rayearth one? I figure there
must be at least some Doujinshi on this - and there are ecchi pics of the
Gundam girls on the web.

I've only seen SD Gundam (that was a hoot where Amuro pisses on Char while
the ghost of Lalah Sun followed them around...). But never an ecchi one.

Fed