Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 06:24:55 +0800

> and 3. I'm doing an order with HLJ, how are they for shipping?

If you're from the United States, it's not much of a problem.

But if you're in another country, ask people who might know. I'm from the
Philippines and my SAL order took more than four weeks to get here and I
even had to talk to customs to get my stuff through. I paid something around
50 US cents to get each package through. Still a minor irritation for me.

They pack just ok - but I mainly got magazines, books and a toy I couldn't
get anywhere else from (Nadesico stuff). I've not experienced damage in any
case - but they could have at least used some foam or protective material
for delivery. I'm thinking of buying a kit from them soon.

Ok, that's all.

Fed