Tomonaga (Tomonaga@xtra.co.nz)
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 10:06:06 +1200

BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:

> http://www.figures.com/Features/index.html?show_article=4302&domain=figures.co
> m&dom=fig&domain_id=4
>
> "Ah yeah! A massive- 12" remote controlled Zaku II figure! Features remote
> control unit and a built in eye-camera! Price range unknown as of yet, but
> 20000 yen is what they are looking at($200)"
>
> Aaron

I don't think there is anything new here Aaron. Figures.com are just putting up
what they and everybody else saw at the Tokyo Toy Show. I doubt the price dropped
from the originally reported 40-50000 yen range(Japanese source) to 20000yen in a
week...when you consider that it won't be released until sometime next year. But
here is something I don't think anyone mentioned before, Bandai is said to release
the remote control Gundam and the GunTank at the same time as the Zaku...

Reading the various articles, Figures.com reports are a little suspect
methinks...they probably had a bad interpreter or something.

They completely ignored the three special paint MSiAs visible at the bottom of the
display case

http://www.figures.com/Features/index.html?show_article=4271&domain=figures.com&dom=fig&domain_id=4

and they didn't even bother to take pics of the actual figures in most cases and
just took pictures of pictures from promo material... Oh well

Tet