Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 12:52:36 -0800

>i've been looking for char's attack and f91. where may i find those?
>
>Chris

AnimeVillage has not announced a release date for either, although they
seen to be sitting on a subbed F91 since their launch.

You can easily find both on DVD on eBay, but they are HK bootlegs and from
what I heard, the English sub on the CCA DVD is horrible. The F91 DVD is
okay but there's no English sub and it's from an inferior source (most
likely VHS, as the cigarette burns remain intact).

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0