Sam Wood (sewood33@hotmail.com)
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 11:47:42 PST

...myself...

I'm 24, live in Seattle, and work as a conceptual illustrator. I've been a
casual fan of Gundam (mostly the toys) since college and am now starting to
get into it more seriously. I've got the three 0079 movies, 0080 War in the
Pocket, and 0083 Stardust and have seen a bit of Zeta (in Japanese) and two
episodes of 08th MS Squad (fansubbed). I've caught a few episodes of Wing
on Cartoon Network but I'm afraid I don't like it quite enough to stay up
that late every night! : )

Anyway, my main use of the ML will probably be to ask (many) modelling
questions of those more knowledgeable than I. I'm going to be building some
MG kits and my modelling skills are pretty rusty. I've recently acquired an
airbrush compressor on "long-term loan" from a friend and hope to put it to
good use...

Thanks for listening!

sam