Ryan Freeman (ryan.freeman@worldnet.att.net)
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 13:42:22 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Jam Masta' Jay <roaddogg_jp@hotmail.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2000 11:45 AM
Subject: [gundam] The New Guy......

    Well you can buy the official releases at www.animevillage.com
The first three movies (compilation of the original series), Gundam 0080,
and Gundam 0083 are available there. Other series have been fansubbed but
speaking of such things is not appreciated by he who maintains the list.
HLJ is decent for shipping. They ship UPS to the US, unless otherwise
specified. It has at most taken me three weeks to recieve my models once
HLJ siad they had been shipped. The best place to buy models is entirely in
the eye of the beholder. HLJ and Rainbow Ten have been the best in my
experience. Here's the addy www.wbs.ne.jp/bt/models/english/index.html

-Ryan Freeman-