Char Aznable (charaznable@excite.com)
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 01:15:17 -0800 (PST)

On Thu, 30 Mar 2000 03:12:39 EST, gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> I agree, but I do see the sentai mentality in Gundam, but its not huge
and
> there's nothing wrong with sentai. Sentai basically means a team anyway.
> get the impression that the 5 scientists DID have contact with each other
at
> some point. They where together once though, because they said it has
been 15
> years since they seen each other. There's more going on with the 5
Gundam's
> then the show has told so far, if they show ever tells it.

the 5 Gundams were designed after the design of the Wing Zero and Tallgeese,
that is if you follow the mobile suit family tree that comes with the 1/60
Wing Zero HG kit. it basically says that all the mobile suits in the Gundam
Wing universe were designed after the Tallgeese (I think this was mentioned
in the show) but that was before the discovery of the plans for Wing Zero.
Wing Zero then proved to be the other parent of the Gundams since the same
scientists designed Wing Zero and Tallgeese.

> I don't know about the others, but the Creator of Deathscythe, told Lady
Une
> that the Deathscythe was the best and the rest where a fluke. OZ isn't as
in
> control as they think they are. Maybe the other's also think their
Gundam's
> are best as well?

maybe after a combined effort with the Wing Zero, they tried to out-do one
another. of course in the end it proved that 5 heads are better than one
since Wing Zero turned out to be the most powerful