BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 03:03:15 EST

In a message dated 3/29/00 10:48:41 AM Eastern Standard Time,
EEnriquez@hatch.ca writes:

> If Disney were to acquire the NA distribution rights (I know AnimeVillage
> does) would it be a help or a hindrance to the mass acceptance of the
Gundam
> saga into the NA culture. Now that Mononoke and Perfect Blue (I think)
have
> been released to theatres have you seen a growing of Anime in pop culcture.

I don't think Bandai will let Disney touch Gundam. AnimeVillage is a Bandai
company. Disney doesn't need to touch Gundam, unless they agree to do NO
editing. I have no experince with Disney's anime translations, though.
Princess Monokie did not come to my area, so I must wait for a DVD release of
it.

Aaron