Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 11:08:04 +0800

>There's also MSiA :) I see what you mean. Here's what I would like to see,
an
>HG UC or prefereably an MG GP-03 and the Orchis. But the problem is, some
>people like won't be able to afford both, so here's my idea -
>Sale the GP-03 and the Orchis by themselves and sale the GP-03 and Orchis
>together as a DX set. That way, someone that wants both but won't be able to
>afford both at once, can buy the GP-03 and then later, buy the Orchis to
>complete the set.
>Aaron

Yeah, if ever they do it, that would be the way to go. I just wonder if
they would ever consider other nioce stuff like the ZZ's sled or the
hyakushiki's cannon if they do do this orchis thing. yah know, the
"vehicles" for the MS's?

..silence is the language of the heart...

Richard Ramos

ICQ 12914919, 09174024780 (cel)

if you want to see some of my work, go over to www.localvibe.com
if you like japanese cartoon robots, subscribe to mechapinoy@egroups.com