Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 11:06:30 +0800

>Have you built the plastic Hime Brain Powerd kit? Well, it uses this super
>hard plastic as a sort of skeleton and then the armor snaps onto this
>skeletion. The joints are very tight and its been about 7 months since I've
>built it. It seems to be very durable and even fell of my shelf without
>breaking or stress marks. Arms and Legs even stay on and where not even
>loose!! I went into this, as an example of how durable a kit can be.
>Aaron

It seems that this material is also what is used in the Z'gok's arms...and
the original HG 1/144 of the rx178 and the rx78. I think. I'm not sure,
but it looks damn near it.

..silence is the language of the heart...

Richard Ramos

ICQ 12914919, 09174024780 (cel)

if you want to see some of my work, go over to www.localvibe.com
if you like japanese cartoon robots, subscribe to mechapinoy@egroups.com