Roger Harkavy (mogomra@yahoo.com)
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 19:04:07 -0800 (PST)

Still not getting posts from the list, but I kinda
like this. ;p

As far as the HCM odd stuff goes, the GM Cannon as you
know is in the Perfect Model book. At least one Sling
Pannier is pictured over at Toybox, and I have to dig
though my old B-Clubs for pictures of the Hyaku Shiki
Kai upgrade kit.

As far as the Zaku with weird hands goes, a friend of
mine has it. It's the Black Trinary one, and the hands
on the toy are fixed-pose as opposed to the
articulated ones. There are additional sets of hands
sealed in the baggies that come with it. We've never
seen one before that, and never seen one since.
Unfortunately we don't have more information than that.