Char Aznable (charaznable@excite.com)
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 18:42:01 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 29 Mar 2000 10:53:46 -0800 (PST), gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> Also, I've noticed that so far in the series we've
> seen green, blue, and purple Leos (as well as that
> modified desert one which I haven't seen line art of
> anywhere). Do the colors signify something, or is it
> just the animators' whim?
>
> And is there a Gundam Wing site out there with a good
> episode guide that tracks the cut scenes?

colors signify to which faction they belong and their type. the blue and
purple ones I thnk are space type Leos while the brown and grey are ground
types.

once you see the Taurus you'll see there are 3 types. the black ones for
Oz, the white ones for Sanc, and there's another color which I forgot, for
White Fang.

I remember White Fang doing some repainting when they took over the Libra
and the moon base/factory. since all sides have the mass produced mecha,
it's necessary for them to have different colored mobile suits so they can
differenciate each other in the battlefield.