Enriquez, Eric (EEnriquez@hatch.ca)
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 10:47:16 -0500

Oops,

I forgot to add.......

If Disney were to acquire the NA distribution rights (I know AnimeVillage
does) would it be a help or a hindrance to the mass acceptance of the Gundam
saga into the NA culture. Now that Mononoke and Perfect Blue (I think) have
been released to theatres have you seen a growing of Anime in pop culcture.

ie. In the new TV Guide there is a article on Anime (Toronto, Canada)