Roland Thigpen (jenius@unspacy.org)
29 Mar 2000 14:32:10 -0000

On Wed, 29 Mar 2000 09:16:30 -0500 "Enriquez, Eric" <EEnriquez@hatch.ca> wrote:

>You forgot SPACE BATTLESHIP YAMATO.......Arguably the greatest sci-fi opera
>(anime).

Never saw any of it except the first episode or two of the English dubbed series, StarBlazers. Oh, and a subbed version of the Space Battleship Yamato 2526 (or whatever the year was) movie at Katsucon 3. I wasn't really into Matsumoto's stuff then, so I don't remember too much, but I'd prob see it with new eyes now.

>Is it strange to listen to Gundam soundtracks while at work for 8-10 hours a
>day... With some mixed in Macross and Yamato in there.

Um, no. I do that while working myself. In fact, I will be listening to more in about 30 when I go in to work on some stuff.

At least, I'm not going to call myself strange in that sense.

Roland