MS06ZAK@aol.com
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 08:27:39 EST

In a message dated 3/29/00 1:52:33 AM Central Standard Time, gundam@loop.com
writes:

<< I dunno about that. This ML bitched and whined literally for years for a
 MG Dom, but when it eventually came out, I don't hear much from people who
 bought the kit (maybe Gus, Mark and Roger, that's about it), but instead hear
 complaints about how pricy it was, how bland and non-MG it looks like, etc.
 Just wait and see how people pull a 180 when the MG Nu and Sazabi come out.

I don't know about everyone else, but the MG Dom is my favorite MG. I've
loved it since day one.

JAson