Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 18:46:38 +0800

>Dunno. Considering that the 01 & 02 have already come out, its no reason why
>bandai shouldn't go with the 03 as well.
>For me the GP03S isn't a hard kit to be made to MG... so I wonder why not
>release it along? Is it a marketing gimmick then?

The basic problem here is that if they do the gp03, then they should do the
MA that comes with it. I mean the extending arms were designed for that,
and I think it would be a dead loss if they didn't make the MA as
well....but, that's impossible, considering the scale, so....no go. I'd
believe it more if an HGUC kit came out. or perhaps a 1/220 or 1/550. Of
course, there's always SD....

..silence is the language of the heart...

Richard Ramos

ICQ 12914919, 09174024780 (cel)

if you want to see some of my work, go over to www.localvibe.com
if you like japanese cartoon robots, subscribe to mechapinoy@egroups.com