Kev K (fayerocks@hotmail.com)
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 08:59:51 GMT

> >looks like they're finishing off all the good guys first, with some of
>the
> >bad guys from 0079. but who knows, there is really no specific order in
> >which Bandai releases their kits. but if sales are low and they need a
>shot
> >in the arm, releasing a MG Nu Gundam and MG Sazabi would really help them
> >pick things up. I guess they're saving those two best sellers for a
>rainy
> >day, I mean, they're not stupid enough not to realize how much money they
> >can make by making those two.
>
>I dunno about that. This ML bitched and whined literally for years for a
>MG Dom, but when it eventually came out, I don't hear much from people who
>bought the kit (maybe Gus, Mark and Roger, that's about it), but instead
>hear
>complaints about how pricy it was, how bland and non-MG it looks like,
>etc.
>Just wait and see how people pull a 180 when the MG Nu and Sazabi come out.

Hey you forgot Me!! ^_^ just kidding. Actually the MG Dom that I bought was
insanely overpriced, but I didn't complain. Instead I think the money I
spend was well worth it. Compare to the other MGs out there, 4000 yen seems
pretty cheap for all the neat stuff you get.
To me the MG Dom is the best MG out there so far. It's almost flawless
(drawback is lack of surface detail as others mentioned)compared to GP02 or
the other greater designs IMOP. I guess if they do come out with the MG
versions of Nu gundam and Sazabi I'm sure that I'll be happy with them. That
means even if they look bad or different they will still be better looking
than the 1/144 versions.