Winn Sevilla (winn@nsclub.net)
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 15:03:52 +0800

BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:

> A Xamel would also be nice. Yeah, am MG Cima Garraha Gelgoog Custom would be
> neat. I would love an MG Gerbera Tetra. Its a neat, sleek design. I think
> I've said it before, but an MG Kampfer would be nice as well.

Yeah. I like the way the AGX-04's "strumm" boosters hold out. Shucks it has Char
Aznable colors as well.

Kampfer? I'm quite sure it would look mean as well.

> > I dunno why, but 0083 has been relegated to the sidelines when it comes to
> > plastic injection kits - consider that they've only released the GP-01,
> > GP-01FB, GP-02, GP-03 and the Gerbera Tetra as standard 1/144 kits. For
> > 1/100 MG it's only been the GP-01, GP-01FB and GP-02. What gives? Is it
> that hard to make kits of Kawamori's designs?
>
> I know excatly what you mean. I hope we get more 0083 designs as MGs, but
> most more likely if there's any hope, they will come out as HG UC kits and
> maybe MSiA's.
> I hope Bandai continues the MSiA line for a long time. Most Gundam mecha
> would work well as MSiA's.

Yeah. I'm hoping for a Gunblaster, V-Dash & V2 MSiA as well.

> > Also: Where's the MG Gouf? Are they going to finish off all the mecha from
> > the 0079 era first for the MG series first before moving on?
> > Sorry for the rant, but I want Cima - I mean, her mecha -... ;_;
>
> I know. They did lots of Zaku II MG's, even a few Zaku I MG's, but why no
> Gouf? If not a Gouf MG, they should at least make a MG Gouf Custom. They are
> going to have one of those 08 MS Team Ground Gundam's.

So that would probably mean that, the EZ-8 would come out and for the MSiA the
Asparas III would come along then... nice diorama!