Winn Sevilla (winn@nsclub.net)
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 15:03:32 +0800

Federico Makabenta wrote:

> From: <BlazeEagle@aol.com>
> > So, the GP-03 is the Stamen and the Orchis is that platform? I always get
> > those confused. I would love to have the Orchis as well, but will take the
> > GP-03 by itself if that's all they would make. What would also be cool is
> an
> > MSiA GP-03 that could be put in an MSiA Orchis!
> Yup, yup... :)
> Apart from the Xamel, the other kit I've been praying for to come out - and
> this is within possible bounds - is an MG Cima Garraha Gelgoog Custom (with
> a 1/20 figure to paint hopefully). The Gerbera Tetra seems to be a bit far
> from being possible currently. I mean, they've already made a Shin Matsunaga
> and Johnny Ridden version of the Zaku - why not a variant mech of our
> favorite pirate bitch queen?

I'd hope if ever bandai brings out a GP03S MG, they add along a Lucette Audevie
figure!

> I dunno why, but 0083 has been relegated to the sidelines when it comes to
> plastic injection kits - consider that they've only released the GP-01,
> GP-01FB, GP-02, GP-03 and the Gerbera Tetra as standard 1/144 kits. For
> 1/100 MG it's only been the GP-01, GP-01FB and GP-02. What gives? Is it that
> hard to make kits of Kawamori's designs?

Dunno. Considering that the 01 & 02 have already come out, its no reason why
bandai shouldn't go with the 03 as well.
For me the GP03S isn't a hard kit to be made to MG... so I wonder why not
release it along? Is it a marketing gimmick then?

> Sorry for the rant, but I want Cima - I mean, her mecha -... ;_;

I know how you feel...
But I want Lucette as well!