Char Aznable (charaznable@excite.com)
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 22:38:57 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 29 Mar 2000 12:39:41 +0800, gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> I dunno why, but 0083 has been relegated to the sidelines when it comes
> plastic injection kits - consider that they've only released the GP-01,
> GP-01FB, GP-02, GP-03 and the Gerbera Tetra as standard 1/144 kits. For
> 1/100 MG it's only been the GP-01, GP-01FB and GP-02. What gives? Is it
that
> hard to make kits of Kawamori's designs?

oh, don't forget the GM. they have MGs of those GMs in 0083. actually
there are 2. the first is the white one they use, the RGM-79N GM Custom,
and the RGM-79Q GM Quel, the GMs of the Titans shown in one of the closing
scenes of 0083. it's funny that the Quel has a GM even though it was only
shown for like 3 seconds in the entire 0083. kinda reminds you of
Evangelion's Eva-04 kit, it wasn't even shown, although they said they had a
shot of it in the movie, it more or less had the same air time as the Quel.

> Also: Where's the MG Gouf? Are they going to finish off all the mecha
from
> the 0079 era first for the MG series first before moving on?
>
> Sorry for the rant, but I want Cima - I mean, her mecha -... ;_;

looks like they're finishing off all the good guys first, with some of the
bad guys from 0079. but who knows, there is really no specific order in
which Bandai releases their kits. but if sales are low and they need a shot
in the arm, releasing a MG Nu Gundam and MG Sazabi would really help them
pick things up. I guess they're saving those two best sellers for a rainy
day, I mean, they're not stupid enough not to realize how much money they
can make by making those two.