Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 12:39:41 +0800

From: <BlazeEagle@aol.com>

> So, the GP-03 is the Stamen and the Orchis is that platform? I always get
> those confused. I would love to have the Orchis as well, but will take the
> GP-03 by itself if that's all they would make. What would also be cool is
an
> MSiA GP-03 that could be put in an MSiA Orchis!

Yup, yup... :)

Apart from the Xamel, the other kit I've been praying for to come out - and
this is within possible bounds - is an MG Cima Garraha Gelgoog Custom (with
a 1/20 figure to paint hopefully). The Gerbera Tetra seems to be a bit far
from being possible currently. I mean, they've already made a Shin Matsunaga
and Johnny Ridden version of the Zaku - why not a variant mech of our
favorite pirate bitch queen?

I dunno why, but 0083 has been relegated to the sidelines when it comes to
plastic injection kits - consider that they've only released the GP-01,
GP-01FB, GP-02, GP-03 and the Gerbera Tetra as standard 1/144 kits. For
1/100 MG it's only been the GP-01, GP-01FB and GP-02. What gives? Is it that
hard to make kits of Kawamori's designs?

Also: Where's the MG Gouf? Are they going to finish off all the mecha from
the 0079 era first for the MG series first before moving on?

Sorry for the rant, but I want Cima - I mean, her mecha -... ;_;

Fed